Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Urban Tactical is a supplier of premium brands, specializing in tactical, protective and exclusive products for police, emergency, military, and security professionals. The Range @ Urban Tactical is the newest shooting range southern Ontario has to offer and rivals the best in North America. As the industry evolves, we are constantly updating our product lines to provide our customers with the latest innovations and technological advancements for the best protection and security.
We’re looking for a great Retail Store Manager – someone who will lead and coach our team of Sales Associates to deliver a distinctive shopping experience for our customers which include law enforcement, correctional, fire, paramedic and other government agencies and departments; construction industry; and retail customers. Through leadership, Urban Tactical will deliver exceptional customer service to achieve and exceed sales goals.
We’re looking for candidates who not only have the chops to do the work, but have a true heart for the company’s mission.
- Extensive proven experience successfully managing a retail sales operation
- Exceptional sales management and supervisory skills and customer service orientation
- Exceptional, accuracy and attention to detail demonstrated through management of all operational, merchandising and staffing activities
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to work as an equal contributor to a team; Take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Exceed sales and customer satisfaction goals within operational budget through active planning, oversight, performance management, coaching, counseling, and disciplining of employees
- Review merchandising activities and proposes new sales and promotional approaches, strategies and plans
- Complete analysis of advertising, sales promotions, results and trending; Promptly actions and resolves all customer and employee issues, complaints and grievances
- Continually drive operational improvements and efficiencies
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years retail management experience
- Minimum two (2) years supervisory experience
- Market knowledge considered an asset
- Obtain and maintain a clear criminal record check
Successful candidates will be respectful, hard working, and reliable, and want to join a growing and committed team of professionals dedicated to high-quality work and community involvement.
From the beginning, you get:
- Fair, equal pay
- Flexible working hours
- Your own personal workspace in a modern office environment
- Community-minded culture
After completing the industry-standard probationary period, you’ll be offered excellent benefits and a pension plan with employer contributions.
A few times during the year, Urban Tactical volunteers and / or participates at charitable events and we certainly make a day of it. There is no shortage of helping hands here. Participation at these events ensures our company-wide family dynamic stays strong.
Do you bring any other skillsets or interests to the table? Personal and company development is an important part of our culture here and we believe there’s always room to grow!
Check us out on social media:
Instagram: @UrbanTactical_ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urbantactical.ca/