Retail Sales Associate
Urban Tactical is a supplier of premium products and brands, specializing in tactical, protective and exclusive products for police, military, emergency service and construction professionals. As the industry evolves, we are constantly updating our product lines to provide our customers with the latest innovations and technological advancements for the best protection and security.
We are currently recruiting for an awesome Retail Sales Associate – someone who’s passionate about the products we sell, who will provide outstanding customer service and offer a distinctive shopping experience that drives sales results.
We’re looking for candidates who not only have the chops to do the work, but have a true heart for the company’s mission.
- Proven success in sales skills to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with POS (retail) system
- Continually enhance knowledge of products, sales and customer service skills
Summary of Job Duties:
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills
- Achieve and exceed personal sales goals
- Meet and make a connection with customers; Ask questions, listen to shopper’s needs, provide options and advice
- Inspire the customer to buy, celebrate the purchase, and create a lasting positive impression of you, Urban Tactical, and the purchase
- Maintain selling floor presentations, restock as needed
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting our commitment to our customer
Requirements / Qualifications
- Grade 12 graduate; Post secondary education an asset
- Two (2) years retail sales experience (preferred)
- Have your own transportation and valid Ontario driver’s license
- Obtain and maintain Restricted Possession and Acquisition licence (RPAL) (preferred)
- (Restricted) Possession and Acquisition Licence [RPAL / PAL]
- Full Time (44 hrs) and Part Time (up to 30 hrs per week)
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include day, evening, weekend shifts
Successful candidates will be respectful, hard working, and reliable, and want to join a growing and committed team of professionals dedicated to high-quality work and community involvement. From the beginning, you get:
- Fair, equal pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Community-minded culture
After completing the industry-standard probationary period, you’ll be offered excellent benefits and a pension plan with employer contributions.
A few times during the year, Urban Tactical volunteers and / or participates at charitable events in the community and we certainly make a day of it. There is no shortage of helping hands here. Participation at these events ensures our company-wide family dynamic stays strong.
A couple of other incentives include summer BBQ’s, an elegant Christmas party, and perks like regular donuts and potluck lunches. We celebrate our employees’ birthdays, babies, and big accomplishments.
Do you bring any other skillsets or interests to the table? Personal and company development is an important part of our culture here and we believe there’s always room to grow!
Check us out on social media:
Instagram: @UrbanTactical_ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urbantactical.ca/