Urban Tactical is a supplier of premium brands, specializing in tactical, protective and exclusive products for police, military, emergency service and construction professionals. As the industry evolves, we are constantly updating our product lines to provide our customers with the latest innovations and technological advancements for the best protection and security.
We are currently recruiting for great Customer Service Representative to assume a key role in leading and enabling service excellence for our customers.
We’re looking for candidates who not only have the chops to do the work, but have a true heart for the company’s mission.
- Exceptional, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven planning and time management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to work as an equal contributor to a team
Summary of Job Duties:
- Support assigned sales team in the preparation and management of all order processes and enabling documentation to complete the sales cycle (sales and work orders, backorders, pick/pack lists, invoicing, collections)
- Deliver outstanding service to customers through accurate and timely communications to our customers in regards to orders processed
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide timely and accurate communications to our customers in regards to orders processed.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting our commitment to our customers to deliver an outstanding service experience
- Handle customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; and follow up to ensure resolution
- Support and action administrative activities to achieve optimal operational efficiency
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration or related field of study or a combination of education and experience
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in Inside Sales Support, Customer Service, or an Office Administration Role
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative and teamwork
- Obtain and maintain Level II security clearance
Successful candidates will be respectful, hard working, and reliable, and want to join a growing and committed team of professionals dedicated to high-quality work and community involvement. From the beginning, you get:
- Fair, equal pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking with plugs for cold winter days
- Your own personal workspace in a modern office environment which occasionally is visited by our office pup, Lincoln
- Community-minded culture
After completing the industry-standard probationary period, you’ll be offered excellent benefits and a pension plan with employer contributions.
A few times during the year, Urban Tactical volunteers and / or participates at charitable events throughout Winnipeg and we certainly make a day of it. There is no shortage of helping hands here. Participation at these events ensures our company-wide family dynamic stays strong.
A couple of other incentives include summer BBQ’s at the boss’ house, an elegant Christmas party, and perks like regular donuts and potluck lunches. We celebrate our employees’ birthdays, babies, and big accomplishments.
Do you bring any other skillsets or interests to the table? Personal and company development is an important part of our culture here and we believe there’s always room to grow!
Check us out on social media:
Instagram: @UrbanTactical_ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urbantactical.ca/