Urban Tactical is a supplier of premium brands, specializing in tactical, protective and exclusive products for police, emergency, military, and security professionals. The Range @ Urban Tactical is the newest shooting range southern Ontario has to offer and rivals the best in North America. We take pride in creating a safe, clean and enjoyable facility for all of our members and first-time shooters.
Our Brantford location currently is looking for a Range Safety Officer to join our growing team of sales and service professionals. The ideal candidate will be passionate and hardworking, committed to delivering outstanding customer care and service, and providing a safe, fun experience for agency and recreational customer alike using our state of the art range facility.
We are looking for candidates who not only have the chops to do the work, but have a true heart for the company’s mission.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that previous shooting experience and a PAL / RPAL Licence is required.
The Range Safety Officer is the primary contact for all range member and guests using the ranges at Urban Tactical.
- Lead and guide clients through a range experience with the highest standards of safety and customer service, ensuring agency personnel, range members and recreational users follow all rules and regulations
- Maintain strict gun safety and correct storage of firearms, parts and ammunition
- Proficient in, and undertake the daily maintenance of firearms
- Upsell of ammunition and associated products
- Maintain all required documentation and logs
- High School Diploma; Degree or diploma in a related field (preferred)
- Proficient in the use of firearms in various categories (restricted and non restricted)
- Minimum five years firearms and shooting experience
- Previous experience as a range club member (preferred)
- Possess and maintain PAL / RPAL certification (mandatory); Criminal Record Check
- The highest standards of safety, honesty, integrity and ethical behavior
- Part-time; Approximately 8-20 hrs weekly
- Saturday, Sunday, holidays
Successful candidates will be respectful, hard working, and reliable, and want to join a growing and committed team of professionals dedicated to high-quality work and community involvement. From the beginning, we offer:
- Fair, equal pay
- Flexible working hours
- Community-minded culture
A few times during the year, Urban Tactical volunteers and / or participates at charitable events throughout Brantford and we certainly make a day of it. There is no shortage of helping hands here. Participation at these events ensures our company-wide family dynamic stays strong.
After completing the industry-standard probationary period, you’ll be offered excellent benefits and a pension plan with employer contributions.
Do you bring any other skillsets or interests to the table? Personal and company development is an important part of our culture here and we believe that there’s always room to grow!
Check us out on social media:
- Instagram: @Urban_Tactical_Brantford Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urbantacticalbrantfordontario/