Urban Tactical is a supplier of premium brands, specializing in tactical, protective and exclusive products for police, military, emergency service and construction professionals. As the industry evolves, we are constantly updating our product lines to provide our customers with the latest innovations and technological advancements for the best protection and security.
We are currently recruiting for great Sales Associates to work in our store – people who will deliver a distinctive shopping experience and consistently exceed sales targets by providing outstanding service to our customers.
We’re looking for candidates who not only have the chops to do the work, but have a true heart for the company’s mission.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Meet and make a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers’ needs, then giving options and advice
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting our commitment to our customer
- Inspire the customer to buy, celebrating the purchase, and creating a lasting positive impression of you, Urban Tactical, and the purchase
- Maintain selling floor presentations and organize in-store inventory and stock areas
- Continually enhance knowledge of products, sales and customer service skills
- Adhere to Loss Prevention and inventory control and compliance procedures
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Grade 12 graduate; Post secondary education an asset
- Two (2) years retail sales experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative and teamwork
- Obtain and maintain Level II security clearance
- Full time (40 hours per week) or part time (approx. 20 hrs per week)
- Available to work a variety of hours, which will include day, evening, weekend shifts
Successful candidates will be respectful, hard working, and reliable, and want to join a growing and committed team of professionals dedicated to high-quality work and community involvement. From the beginning, you get:
- Fair, equal pay
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking with plugs for cold winter days
- Your own personal workspace in a modern office environment which occasionally is visited by our office pup, Lincoln
- Community-minded culture
After completing the industry-standard probationary period, you’ll be offered excellent benefits and a pension plan with employer contributions.
A few times during the year, Urban Tactical volunteers and / or participates at charitable events throughout Winnipeg and we certainly make a day of it. There is no shortage of helping hands here. Participation at these events ensures our company-wide family dynamic stays strong.
A couple of other incentives include summer BBQ’s at the boss’ house, an elegant Christmas party, and perks like regular donuts and potluck lunches. We celebrate our employees’ birthdays, babies, and big accomplishments.
Do you bring any other skillsets or interests to the table? Personal and company development is an important part of our culture here and we believe there’s always room to grow!
Check us out on social media:
Instagram: @UrbanTactical_ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urbantactical.ca/